The task of Quality Management and Institutional Development section
The implementation of the directives of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has been the establishment of the Department of quality management, institutional development and the implementation of the following tasks:
- Observing and measuring operations .
- Confirmation of the existence of internal system (Functions of the Chambers, the organizational structure (Job description) .
- Develop and improve systems and mechanisms and procedures in the ministry .
- Participation in the preparation and follow-up of the implementation of the remote and annual strategic plans .
- Monitoring and internal auditing of the system.
- Search and obtain quality certificates occupational safety and the environment.
- The initiatives and proposals and solutions required for any disabled person.
- The measurement of client satisfaction evaluated periodically on a regular basis to reduce the risk of the ratio of their impact on the work and procedures of the ministry.